eHi Car Services Limited (EHIC) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB0.01
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
eHi Car Services Limited (NYSE: EHIC) reported Q2 EPS of RMB0.01, versus RMB5.74 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB501.34 million, versus RMB339.87 million reported last year.
The Company reiterates its full-year 2016 outlook previously announced on March 29, 2016. The Company estimates that net revenues for the full year of 2016 will increase approximately 50% from 2015, and total period-end fleet size will reach approximately 57,000 vehicles as of December 31, 2016. This outlook reflects the Company's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on eHi Car Services Limited (EHIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!