eHi Car Services Limited (EHIC) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB0.01
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
eHi Car Services Limited (NYSE: EHIC) reported Q2 EPS of RMB0.01, versus RMB5.74 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB501.34 million, versus RMB339.87 million reported last year.
The Company reiterates its full-year 2016 outlook previously announced on March 29, 2016. The Company estimates that net revenues for the full year of 2016 will increase approximately 50% from 2015, and total period-end fleet size will reach approximately 57,000 vehicles as of December 31, 2016. This outlook reflects the Company's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on eHi Car Services Limited (EHIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!