eBay (EBAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/06: (TXMD) (IL) (GPRO) Higher; (SB) (MIK) (CMG) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.22 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.19 billion.
eBay sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.52-$0.54, versus the consensus of $0.54. eBay sees Q4 2016 revenue of $2.36-2.41 billion, versus the consensus of $2.40 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on eBay (EBAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!