e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers FY Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (NYSE: ELF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $56.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.95 million.
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.30, versus the consensus of $0.25. e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $227 million, versus the consensus of $227.35 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!