e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers FY Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (NYSE: ELF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $56.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.95 million.
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.30, versus the consensus of $0.25. e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $227 million, versus the consensus of $227.35 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!