aTyr Pharma (LIFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Dow set to open at record high; oil hits $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
aTyr Pharma (NASDAQ: LIFE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.65), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.71).
As of June 30, 2016, we had $96.6 million in cash, cash equivalents and investments and 23.7 million shares of common stock outstanding.
We currently expect that our cash, cash equivalents and investments will be sufficient to fund our anticipated operations into 2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on aTyr Pharma (LIFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!