aTyr Pharma (LIFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
aTyr Pharma (NASDAQ: LIFE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.65), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.71).
As of June 30, 2016, we had $96.6 million in cash, cash equivalents and investments and 23.7 million shares of common stock outstanding.
We currently expect that our cash, cash equivalents and investments will be sufficient to fund our anticipated operations into 2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on aTyr Pharma (LIFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!