aTyr Pharma (LIFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
aTyr Pharma (NASDAQ: LIFE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.65), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.71).
As of June 30, 2016, we had $96.6 million in cash, cash equivalents and investments and 23.7 million shares of common stock outstanding.
We currently expect that our cash, cash equivalents and investments will be sufficient to fund our anticipated operations into 2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on aTyr Pharma (LIFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Investors Bancorp (ISBC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!