Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zumiez, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.43, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $211.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $217.9 million.
Comparable sales for the thirteen weeks ended October 29, 2016 increased 4.0% compared to a comparable sales decrease of 7.3% for the thirteen weeks ended October 31, 2015.
Zumiez, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.60-$0.66, versus the consensus of $0.64. Zumiez, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $258-263 million, versus the consensus of $259.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!