Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Zumiez, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.43, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $211.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $217.9 million.
Comparable sales for the thirteen weeks ended October 29, 2016 increased 4.0% compared to a comparable sales decrease of 7.3% for the thirteen weeks ended October 31, 2015.
Zumiez, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.60-$0.66, versus the consensus of $0.64. Zumiez, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $258-263 million, versus the consensus of $259.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!