Zoetis (ZTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16, FY17 Guidance
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
Zoetis sees FY2017 EPS of $2.28-$2.38, versus the consensus of $2.32. Zoetis sees FY2017 revenue of $6.15-6.275 billion, versus the consensus of $5.09 billion.
Zoetis sees FY2016 EPS of $1.91-$1.96, versus the consensus of $1.91. Zoetis sees FY2016 revenue of $4.85-4.90 billion, versus the consensus of $4.88 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!