Zoetis (ZTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16, FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
Zoetis sees FY2017 EPS of $2.28-$2.38, versus the consensus of $2.32. Zoetis sees FY2017 revenue of $6.15-6.275 billion, versus the consensus of $5.09 billion.
Zoetis sees FY2016 EPS of $1.91-$1.96, versus the consensus of $1.91. Zoetis sees FY2016 revenue of $4.85-4.90 billion, versus the consensus of $4.88 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!