Zoetis (ZTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16, FY17 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
Zoetis sees FY2017 EPS of $2.28-$2.38, versus the consensus of $2.32. Zoetis sees FY2017 revenue of $6.15-6.275 billion, versus the consensus of $5.09 billion.
Zoetis sees FY2016 EPS of $1.91-$1.96, versus the consensus of $1.91. Zoetis sees FY2016 revenue of $4.85-4.90 billion, versus the consensus of $4.88 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!