Zoetis (ZTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16, FY17 Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
Zoetis sees FY2017 EPS of $2.28-$2.38, versus the consensus of $2.32. Zoetis sees FY2017 revenue of $6.15-6.275 billion, versus the consensus of $5.09 billion.
Zoetis sees FY2016 EPS of $1.91-$1.96, versus the consensus of $1.91. Zoetis sees FY2016 revenue of $4.85-4.90 billion, versus the consensus of $4.88 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!