Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Trims FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $67.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $68.04 million.
Comparable restaurant sales increased 2.4%.
Zoe's Kitchen sees FY2016 revenue of $276 - $277 million, versus prior guidance of $277 - $280 million and the consensus of $277.6 million. Comparable restaurant sales growth of 4.0% to 4.5% (previously 4.0% to 5.0%).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!