Zoes Kitchen (ZOES) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Light of Views
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Zoes Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) reported Q2 EPS of $0.06, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $66.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.28 million.
Comps rose 4 percent, versus at 5.1 percent gain expected.
Zoes Kitchen sees FY2016 revenue of $277-280 million, versus prior guidance of $277-281 million and the consensus of $280.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zoes Kitchen (ZOES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!