Zoes Kitchen (ZOES) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Light of Views
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zoes Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) reported Q2 EPS of $0.06, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $66.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.28 million.
Comps rose 4 percent, versus at 5.1 percent gain expected.
Zoes Kitchen sees FY2016 revenue of $277-280 million, versus prior guidance of $277-281 million and the consensus of $280.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zoes Kitchen (ZOES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!