ZixCorp (ZIXI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ZixCorp (NASDAQ: ZIXI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.1 million.
ZixCorp sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.06. ZixCorp sees Q4 2016 revenue of $15.5-15.6 million.
ZixCorp sees FY2016 EPS of $0.25. ZixCorp sees FY2016 revenue of $60.1-60.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ZixCorp (ZIXI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Dollar General Disappoints... Yet Again!
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!