Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings (NYSE: ZBH) reported Q3 EPS of $1.79, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.83 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.84 billion.
The Company updated its full-year 2016 constant currency revenue and adjusted earnings per share guidance. The Company now estimates full-year revenue to be in a range of $7.630 billion to $7.650 billion, an increase of approximately 27% on a reported basis, or 2.4% to 2.7% on an adjusted pro forma basis, in each case as compared to the prior year.
The Company now expects foreign currency translation to decrease revenue for the full year by approximately 0.3%, compared to its previous estimate of 0.5%. Revenue growth, excluding the contribution from LDR Holding Corporation, on a constant currency adjusted pro forma basis, is now expected to be in a range of 1.65% to 1.90% for the full year 2016. Previously, the Company estimated full-year revenue growth to be in a range of 2.5% to 3.0% on a similar basis.
Additionally, the Company now expects its full-year 2016 diluted earnings per share to be in a range of $1.50 to $1.60, and $7.90 to $7.95 on an adjusted basis. Previously, the Company estimated diluted earnings per share to be in a range of $1.50 to $1.75 on a reported basis, and $7.90 to $8.00 on an adjusted basis.
*** The Street sees FY16 EPS of $7.97 and revenue of $7.7 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!