Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings (NYSE: ZBH) reported Q3 EPS of $1.79, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.83 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.84 billion.
The Company updated its full-year 2016 constant currency revenue and adjusted earnings per share guidance. The Company now estimates full-year revenue to be in a range of $7.630 billion to $7.650 billion, an increase of approximately 27% on a reported basis, or 2.4% to 2.7% on an adjusted pro forma basis, in each case as compared to the prior year.
The Company now expects foreign currency translation to decrease revenue for the full year by approximately 0.3%, compared to its previous estimate of 0.5%. Revenue growth, excluding the contribution from LDR Holding Corporation, on a constant currency adjusted pro forma basis, is now expected to be in a range of 1.65% to 1.90% for the full year 2016. Previously, the Company estimated full-year revenue growth to be in a range of 2.5% to 3.0% on a similar basis.
Additionally, the Company now expects its full-year 2016 diluted earnings per share to be in a range of $1.50 to $1.60, and $7.90 to $7.95 on an adjusted basis. Previously, the Company estimated diluted earnings per share to be in a range of $1.50 to $1.75 on a reported basis, and $7.90 to $8.00 on an adjusted basis.
*** The Street sees FY16 EPS of $7.97 and revenue of $7.7 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!