Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Zillow Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.17, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $220.82 million.
Zillow Group, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.00. Zillow Group, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $218-223 million, versus the consensus of $222.0 million.
Zillow Group, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $837-842 million, versus the consensus of $836.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!