Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Swings to Q4 Loss
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zedge, Inc. (NYSE: ZDGE) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.08), versus $0.08 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 million, versus $2.4 million reported last year.
- Total installs at July 31, 2016 increased 35.6% to 216.4 million from 159.6 million at July 31, 2015
- Total active installs – devices with the Zedge app currently installed as estimated by the company – at July 31, 2016 increased 25.8% to 92.3 million from 73.4 million at July 31, 2015
- MAU (Monthly Active Users) for the last 30 days of the quarter increased 10.3% to 31.1 million from 28.2 million in the comparable period of 2015
- Average revenue per MAU declined by 9.3% in 4Q16 to $0.0244 from $0.0269 in the 4th quarter of FY 2015
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!