Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Swings to Q4 Loss
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Zedge, Inc. (NYSE: ZDGE) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.08), versus $0.08 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 million, versus $2.4 million reported last year.
- Total installs at July 31, 2016 increased 35.6% to 216.4 million from 159.6 million at July 31, 2015
- Total active installs – devices with the Zedge app currently installed as estimated by the company – at July 31, 2016 increased 25.8% to 92.3 million from 73.4 million at July 31, 2015
- MAU (Monthly Active Users) for the last 30 days of the quarter increased 10.3% to 31.1 million from 28.2 million in the comparable period of 2015
- Average revenue per MAU declined by 9.3% in 4Q16 to $0.0244 from $0.0269 in the 4th quarter of FY 2015
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- PetMed Express (PETS) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Cooper-standard Holdings (CPS) Prelim. Q3 Results Outpace Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!