Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Swings to Q4 Loss
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Zedge, Inc. (NYSE: ZDGE) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.08), versus $0.08 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 million, versus $2.4 million reported last year.
- Total installs at July 31, 2016 increased 35.6% to 216.4 million from 159.6 million at July 31, 2015
- Total active installs – devices with the Zedge app currently installed as estimated by the company – at July 31, 2016 increased 25.8% to 92.3 million from 73.4 million at July 31, 2015
- MAU (Monthly Active Users) for the last 30 days of the quarter increased 10.3% to 31.1 million from 28.2 million in the comparable period of 2015
- Average revenue per MAU declined by 9.3% in 4Q16 to $0.0244 from $0.0269 in the 4th quarter of FY 2015
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zedge to Report First Quarter Fiscal 2017 Results
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!