Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.43, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $904 million versus the consensus estimate of $906.58 million.
Zebra Technologies sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.65-$1.85, versus the consensus of $1.72.
"We reported solid third-quarter results despite a challenging environment. Margin expansion and disciplined operating expense and working capital management enabled us to pay down $90 million of debt," said Anders Gustafsson, CEO of Zebra Technologies. "In addition, we completed the sale of our wireless LAN business, which enables Zebra to enhance our focus on our core business while improving our growth profile. Our teams are focused on extending our leadership position in the markets we serve. We expect to finish the year in a strong position as we advance our strategic priorities and deliver innovative solutions to our customers, which allow them to improve visibility into their operations."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%