Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) Tops Q2 EPS by 28c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) reported Q2 EPS of $1.34, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $1.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $879 million versus the consensus estimate of $869.18 million.
Zebra Technologies sees Q3 2016 EPS of $1.30-$1.50, versus the consensus of $1.43.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
- Mitcham Industries (MIND) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!