ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $95.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $90.56 million.
On a non-GAAP basis, the company reported adjusted EBITDA of $16.6 million, or 17.4% of revenue, for the third quarter 2016, compared to $5.6 million, or 9.2% of revenue, for the third quarter 2015.
ZELTIQ Aesthetics sees FY2016 revenue of $352-352 million, versus prior guidance of $340-350 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!