ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $95.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $90.56 million.
On a non-GAAP basis, the company reported adjusted EBITDA of $16.6 million, or 17.4% of revenue, for the third quarter 2016, compared to $5.6 million, or 9.2% of revenue, for the third quarter 2015.
ZELTIQ Aesthetics sees FY2016 revenue of $352-352 million, versus prior guidance of $340-350 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS