ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of 12c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.12), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $89.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.68 million.
ZELTIQ Aesthetics sees FY2016 revenue of $340-350 million, versus the consensus of $323.33 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Guides Q1 EPS Above the Street, Revs Above at Midpoint
- Discover Financial Services (DFS) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!