ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of 12c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.12), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $89.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.68 million.
ZELTIQ Aesthetics sees FY2016 revenue of $340-350 million, versus the consensus of $323.33 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!