ZBB Energy (ZBB) Reports FY11 Loss of $0.38, Revenues Rose 16.6% Y/Y
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
ZBB Energy (NYSE: ZBB) reported FY11 EPS of ($0.38), versus ($0.74) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.8 million, versus $1.8 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- East-West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Q4 and FY EPS Tops Views
- Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. (UCTT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!