ZBB Energy (ZBB) Reports FY11 Loss of $0.38, Revenues Rose 16.6% Y/Y
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Futures up as China fears ease; U.S. private jobs data eyed
- Upcoming Star Wars Events Provides Catalyst for Target (TGT), Piper Jaffray Says
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
ZBB Energy (NYSE: ZBB) reported FY11 EPS of ($0.38), versus ($0.74) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.8 million, versus $1.8 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS OUtlook
- QIWI plc (QIWI) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 Outlook
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!