ZBB Energy (ZBB) Reports FY11 Loss of $0.38, Revenues Rose 16.6% Y/Y
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- BCE, Inc. (BCE) to Acquire Manitoba Telecom Services in ~C$3.9B Deal
ZBB Energy (NYSE: ZBB) reported FY11 EPS of ($0.38), versus ($0.74) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.8 million, versus $1.8 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadsoft (BSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) Tops Q1 EPS by 37c
- Sterling Construction (STRL) Misses Q1 EPS Expectations