ZBB Energy (ZBB) Reports FY11 Loss of $0.38, Revenues Rose 16.6% Y/Y
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
ZBB Energy (NYSE: ZBB) reported FY11 EPS of ($0.38), versus ($0.74) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.8 million, versus $1.8 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Virtu Financial (VIRT) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Quanta Services (PWR) Misses Q2 EPS by 20c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!