ZAGG, Inc. (ZAGG) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ZAGG, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZAGG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.29, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $121.76 million.
“We’re pleased with our results for the quarter and for the first nine months of the year, with record sales and strong operating performance,” commented Randy Hales, President and Chief Executive Officer of ZAGG Inc. “However, we are disappointed with the mophie operating results to date. Consequently, I have assumed the role of interim president at mophie to accelerate the return to profitability and improve overall operating performance while we search for a new president.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ZAGG, Inc. (ZAGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!