ZAGG, Inc. (ZAGG) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ZAGG, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZAGG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.29, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $121.76 million.
“We’re pleased with our results for the quarter and for the first nine months of the year, with record sales and strong operating performance,” commented Randy Hales, President and Chief Executive Officer of ZAGG Inc. “However, we are disappointed with the mophie operating results to date. Consequently, I have assumed the role of interim president at mophie to accelerate the return to profitability and improve overall operating performance while we search for a new president.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ZAGG, Inc. (ZAGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!