ZAGG, Inc. (ZAGG) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ZAGG, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZAGG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.29, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $121.76 million.
“We’re pleased with our results for the quarter and for the first nine months of the year, with record sales and strong operating performance,” commented Randy Hales, President and Chief Executive Officer of ZAGG Inc. “However, we are disappointed with the mophie operating results to date. Consequently, I have assumed the role of interim president at mophie to accelerate the return to profitability and improve overall operating performance while we search for a new president.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ZAGG, Inc. (ZAGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!