Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Posts Q2 Adj-EPS of 66c, Beats by 5c
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.82 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.7 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sale of Yum! Brands' (YUM) China Franchise Stalls - FT
- LifePoint Health (LPNT) Misses Q2 EPS by 19c, Guidance Falls Short
- NewLink Genetics (NLNK) Misses Q2 EPS by 35c; Announces Restructuring Plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!