Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Posts Q2 Adj-EPS of 66c, Beats by 5c
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.82 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.7 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Workday, Inc. (WDAY) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Box Ships (TEU) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- eHi Car Services Limited (EHIC) Reports Q1 EPS of RMB0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!