Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Posts Q2 Adj-EPS of 66c, Beats by 5c
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.82 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.7 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!