Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Posts Q2 Adj-EPS of 66c, Beats by 5c
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.82 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.7 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Gains as UBS Makes the Case for China Spin-Off
- Rediff.com India Ltd (REDF) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.18/ADS
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!