Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Posts Q2 Adj-EPS of 66c, Beats by 5c
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.82 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.7 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c
- Monotype Imaging (TYPE) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Portland General Electric (POR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Trims Fy16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!