Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (YIN) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB3.50; Guides Q3 Revenue
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: YIN) reported Q2 EPS of RMB3.50, versus RMB2.60 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB507.4 million, versus RMB350 million reported last year.
On August 24, 2016, the Company announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire a 100% stake in Gold Master (HK) Company Limited (“Gold Master”), the largest online commodity trading service provider on the Shanghai Gold Exchange and the second largest services provider nationwide after Yintech by customer trading volume in 2015.
Yintech Investment Holdings Limited sees FY2016 revenue of RMB570-620 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (YIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!