Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (YIN) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB3.50; Guides Q3 Revenue
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: YIN) reported Q2 EPS of RMB3.50, versus RMB2.60 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB507.4 million, versus RMB350 million reported last year.
On August 24, 2016, the Company announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire a 100% stake in Gold Master (HK) Company Limited (“Gold Master”), the largest online commodity trading service provider on the Shanghai Gold Exchange and the second largest services provider nationwide after Yintech by customer trading volume in 2015.
Yintech Investment Holdings Limited sees FY2016 revenue of RMB570-620 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (YIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Acquire SimpliVity for $650M
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!