Yamana Gold, Inc. (AUY) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Raises Quarterly Dividend to $0.05
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Yamana Gold, Inc. (NYSE: AUY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.21 million versus the consensus estimate of $590.73 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY14 Revs Outlook
- Avago Tech (AVGO) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4 Revs Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!