Yamana Gold, Inc. (AUY) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Raises Quarterly Dividend to $0.05
- Wall Street slightly higher as focus shifts from Brexit
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (CRCM) (FVE) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (TSCO) (PIR) Lower (more...)
Yamana Gold, Inc. (NYSE: AUY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.21 million versus the consensus estimate of $590.73 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Yamana Gold (AUY) to Outperform
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!