Yamana Gold, Inc. (AUY) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Raises Quarterly Dividend to $0.05
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Yamana Gold, Inc. (NYSE: AUY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.21 million versus the consensus estimate of $590.73 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YAMANA GOLD, Inc. (AUY) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Electro Scientific Industries (ESIO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Control4 (CTRL) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!