YY, Inc. (YY) Tops Q3 EPS by 34c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
YY, Inc. (NASDAQ: YY) reported Q3 EPS of $1.12, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $313.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $306.6 million.
For the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company expects its net revenues to be between RMB2.4 billion and RMB2.5 billion, representing a year-over-year growth of approximately 26.3% to 31.6%. These forecasts reflect the Company's current and preliminary view on the market and operational conditions, which are subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on YY, Inc. (YY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance