YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Reports Q1 Adj-Loss of $0.33
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/6: (VSAR) (WTW) (EXZN) Higher; (SILC) (BSI) (ALLT) Lower
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW) reports Q1 adj-loss of $0.33, 15 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.48). Revenue for the quarter was $1.06 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.11 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!