YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Reports Q1 Adj-Loss of $0.33
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW) reports Q1 adj-loss of $0.33, 15 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.48). Revenue for the quarter was $1.06 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.11 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- Qualstar Corp (QBAK) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share
- ZBB Energy (ZBB) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!