YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Reports Q1 Adj-Loss of $0.33
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW) reports Q1 adj-loss of $0.33, 15 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.48). Revenue for the quarter was $1.06 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.11 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.96, Sales Miss
- Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!