YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Reports Q1 Adj-Loss of $0.33
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock: source
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW) reports Q1 adj-loss of $0.33, 15 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.48). Revenue for the quarter was $1.06 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.11 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) May Face SEC Investigation of Dreamliner, 747 Accounting
- ConforMIS (CFMS) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Rovi Corp. (ROVI) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!