YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Reports Q1 Adj-Loss of $0.33
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW) reports Q1 adj-loss of $0.33, 15 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.48). Revenue for the quarter was $1.06 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.11 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Will Pursue Sale of Ben Sherman
- Global Sources Ltd (GSOL) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.31, Offers H1 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!