YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Posts Narrower than Expected Q2 Loss
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
YRC Worldwide, Inc. New (NASDAQ: YRCW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.81), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.92). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Liberty Tax (TAX) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Verint Systems (VRNT): Big EPS Miss But Hope For Improvement - Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!