YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Posts Narrower than Expected Q2 Loss
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
YRC Worldwide, Inc. New (NASDAQ: YRCW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.81), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.92). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Modules Shipments Rose 4%; Offers Q2 Outlook
- Caleres (CAL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!