YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Posts Narrower than Expected Q2 Loss
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
YRC Worldwide, Inc. New (NASDAQ: YRCW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.81), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.92). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.41; Boosts FY15 EPS Midpoint Guidance
- Andalay Solar (WEST) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.00
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong-Side of Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!