YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Posts Narrower than Expected Q2 Loss
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
YRC Worldwide, Inc. New (NASDAQ: YRCW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.81), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.92). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Digi International, Inc. (DGII) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- YRC Worldwide Reports 2014 Third Quarter Results