YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Posts Narrower than Expected Q2 Loss
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
YRC Worldwide, Inc. New (NASDAQ: YRCW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.81), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.92). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YRC Worldwide to Present at Deutsche Bank Conference
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX): Good Quarter But Maintaining Hold - Needham
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Updates FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!