YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
YRC Worldwide (NASDAQ: YRCW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.22 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.23 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on YRC Worldwide (YRCW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.09
- Dollar General Disappoints... Yet Again!
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!