YOU On Demand (YOD) Posts Q2 Loss of 5c/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
YOU On Demand (NASDAQ: YOD) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.33 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.73 billion.
As of June 30, 2016 the Company had cash of approximately $2.4 million and total current assets of approximately $6.9 million. The cash standing as of June 30, 2016 does not include the two recently announced stock purchase agreements with: 1. Seven Stars Works Co., Ltd. which closed post Q2, or July 20, and netted proceeds of $4 million to YOU On Demand and; 2. Harvest Alternative Investment Opportunities SPC that closed post Q2, or August 11, and also netted proceeds of $4 million to YOU On Demand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on YOU On Demand (YOD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!