YOU On Demand (YOD) Posts Q2 Loss of 5c/Share
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
YOU On Demand (NASDAQ: YOD) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.33 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.73 billion.
As of June 30, 2016 the Company had cash of approximately $2.4 million and total current assets of approximately $6.9 million. The cash standing as of June 30, 2016 does not include the two recently announced stock purchase agreements with: 1. Seven Stars Works Co., Ltd. which closed post Q2, or July 20, and netted proceeds of $4 million to YOU On Demand and; 2. Harvest Alternative Investment Opportunities SPC that closed post Q2, or August 11, and also netted proceeds of $4 million to YOU On Demand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on YOU On Demand (YOD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!