YOU On Demand (YOD) Posts Q2 Loss of 5c/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
YOU On Demand (NASDAQ: YOD) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.33 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.73 billion.
As of June 30, 2016 the Company had cash of approximately $2.4 million and total current assets of approximately $6.9 million. The cash standing as of June 30, 2016 does not include the two recently announced stock purchase agreements with: 1. Seven Stars Works Co., Ltd. which closed post Q2, or July 20, and netted proceeds of $4 million to YOU On Demand and; 2. Harvest Alternative Investment Opportunities SPC that closed post Q2, or August 11, and also netted proceeds of $4 million to YOU On Demand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on YOU On Demand (YOD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/2: (NBR) (PTEN) (EXEL) High; (PLX) (GES) (GIII) Low
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!