Xtera Communications (XCOM) Reports Q3 Loss of $1.35/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xtera Communications (NASDAQ: XCOM) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.35), versus ($4.24) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.35 million, versus $16.17 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xtera Communications (XCOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Posts Surprise Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!