Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Xtant Medical Holdings (NYSE: XTNT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.40), $0.32 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.1 million.
Xtant Medical Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $89-91 million, versus prior guidance of $87-90 million and the consensus of $88 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue