Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.39
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xinyuan Real Estate (NYSE: XIN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.39, versus $0.27 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $376.6 million, versus $275.1 million reported last year.
For the full year 2016, the Company is raising its previously announced financial forecast and now expects full year contract sales to grow approximately 30% and net income to grow approximately 50% compared to 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- VAR Checks Indicate Cisco Systems (CSCO) Could Beat January Expectations - William Blair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!