Xilinx (XLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Sees Q3 Sales Flat Sequentially
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.61, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $579 million versus the consensus estimate of $574.9 million.
Business Outlook – December Quarter Fiscal 2017
- Sales are expected to be approximately flat sequentially.
- Gross margin is expected to be approximately 69%.
- Operating expenses are expected to be approximately $245 million including $1 million of amortization of acquisition-related intangibles.
- Other income and expenses are expected to be a net expense of approximately $2 million.
- December quarter tax rate is expected to be approximately 14%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xilinx (XLNX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Signature Bank (SBNY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Insteel Industries (IIIN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c