Xilinx (XLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Sees Q3 Sales Flat Sequentially
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.61, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $579 million versus the consensus estimate of $574.9 million.
Business Outlook – December Quarter Fiscal 2017
- Sales are expected to be approximately flat sequentially.
- Gross margin is expected to be approximately 69%.
- Operating expenses are expected to be approximately $245 million including $1 million of amortization of acquisition-related intangibles.
- Other income and expenses are expected to be a net expense of approximately $2 million.
- December quarter tax rate is expected to be approximately 14%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xilinx (XLNX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Guides FY17 Revenue, EPS Below Views
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!