Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Pressures Labels for More Exclusive Music Deals as iTunes Growth Flattens
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Weak Q1 Outlook
- Tesla (TSLA): 'Defending Innovation and Consumer Choice in New Jersey'
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.47, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $562.82 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xilinx (XLNX) Target Lifted to $60 at Nomura
- Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co. (HITK) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Medifast, Inc. (MED) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!