Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Exelis (XLS) to Spin Mission Systems Unit into Independent Company
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks
Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.47, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $562.82 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Miller Energy Resources (MILL) Posts Q2 Loss of 19c/Share
- Landauer, Inc. (LDR) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11; Issues FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!