Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.47, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $562.82 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xilinx Showcases All Programmable Solutions for 400GE Applications at WDM Dallas 2014
- Xilinx Showcases All Programmable Solutions for Smarter Systems at ARM TechCon 2014
- SinoCoking Coal (SCOK) Reports FY14 EPS of $0.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!