Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/2: (GLRI) (HELI) (XOOM) Higher; (WPCS) (GTSI) (XCO) Lower
- Accenture (ACN) to Sell Navitaire in $830M Deal
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.47, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $562.82 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xilinx Inc (XLNX) CEO Says Bankers Have Approached About M&A Possibilities - Bloomberg
- Xilinx and China Mobile Research Institute Collaborate on Next Generation Fronthaul Interface Development for 5G Wireless Networks
- Xilinx Tapes-Out Industry's First All Programmable Multi-Processor SoC Using TSMC's 16nm FF+ for Embedded Vision, ADAS, I-IoT, and 5G Systems
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!