Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.47, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $555.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $562.82 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- Fred's (FRED) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!