Xerium Technologies (XRM) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Xerium Technologies (NYSE: XRM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, $0.37 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $119.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $120.05 million.
Updated 2016 Outlook
- Consistent with the Company’s previous communications, the Company expects continuing sales volume growth in its rolls segment for the full year. In the machine clothing segment, sales are expected to decline relative to the prior year, as the Company brings on new volume from plant investments and new products to offset the declines in legacy businesses.
- The Company continues to expect 2016 free cash flow to be in the range of $25 to $30 million. As a result of economic weakness in Latin America, persistently unfavorable foreign exchange impacts, and margin compression, the Company now expects full-year adjusted EBITDA to approximate $100 million, assuming our current sales, production and currency outlooks.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xerium Technologies (XRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!