Xerium Technologies (XRM) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Xerium Technologies (NYSE: XRM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, $0.37 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $119.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $120.05 million.
Updated 2016 Outlook
- Consistent with the Company’s previous communications, the Company expects continuing sales volume growth in its rolls segment for the full year. In the machine clothing segment, sales are expected to decline relative to the prior year, as the Company brings on new volume from plant investments and new products to offset the declines in legacy businesses.
- The Company continues to expect 2016 free cash flow to be in the range of $25 to $30 million. As a result of economic weakness in Latin America, persistently unfavorable foreign exchange impacts, and margin compression, the Company now expects full-year adjusted EBITDA to approximate $100 million, assuming our current sales, production and currency outlooks.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xerium Technologies (XRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!