Xenia Hotels (XHR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Trims FY16 FFO Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xenia Hotels (NYSE: XHR) reported Q3 FFO of $0.57, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $233.95 million versus the consensus estimate of $232.24 million.
Xenia Hotels sees FY2016 FFO of $2.14 - $2.19, versus prior guidance of $2.17 - $2.25 and the consensus of $2.21.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xenia Hotels (XHR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance