Xenia Hotels (XHR) Reports In-Line Q2 FFO
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xenia Hotels (NYSE: XHR) reported Q2 FFO of $0.65, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $261.38 million versus the consensus estimate of $257.99 million.
Xenia Hotels sees FY2016 FFO of $2.17-$2.25.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xenia Hotels (XHR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!