Xencor (XNCR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Xencor (NASDAQ: XNCR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.20), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.71 million.
Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities totaled $301.9 million as of September 30, 2016, compared to $193.3 million on December 31, 2015.
"During the third quarter, we initiated clinical trials across our internal pipeline of XmAb programs, including Phase 1 studies of subcutaneously administered XmAb®5871 and XmAb®7195, and a first-in-human Phase 1 study of our lead immuno-oncology bispecific antibody candidate, XmAb®14045," said Bassil Dahiyat, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer of Xencor. "With these milestones complete and a strong cash position, we expect to report data from multiple clinical trials in the year ahead, while also initiating studies of additional bispecific oncology candidates and continuing to explore the breadth of our Fc engineering technology."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xencor (XNCR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!