Xencor (XNCR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xencor (NASDAQ: XNCR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.20), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.71 million.
Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities totaled $301.9 million as of September 30, 2016, compared to $193.3 million on December 31, 2015.
"During the third quarter, we initiated clinical trials across our internal pipeline of XmAb programs, including Phase 1 studies of subcutaneously administered XmAb®5871 and XmAb®7195, and a first-in-human Phase 1 study of our lead immuno-oncology bispecific antibody candidate, XmAb®14045," said Bassil Dahiyat, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer of Xencor. "With these milestones complete and a strong cash position, we expect to report data from multiple clinical trials in the year ahead, while also initiating studies of additional bispecific oncology candidates and continuing to explore the breadth of our Fc engineering technology."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xencor (XNCR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!