Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Offers Light Q1 Outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Xcerra (NASDAQ: XCRA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $91.23 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.76 million.
Xcerra sees Q1 2017 EPS of ($0.03)-$0.01, versus the consensus of $0.10. Xcerra sees Q1 2017 revenue of $80-84 million, versus the consensus of $95.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xcerra (XCRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!