Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Offers Light Q1 Outlook
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Xcerra (NASDAQ: XCRA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $91.23 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.76 million.
Xcerra sees Q1 2017 EPS of ($0.03)-$0.01, versus the consensus of $0.10. Xcerra sees Q1 2017 revenue of $80-84 million, versus the consensus of $95.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xcerra (XCRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Summit State Bank (SSBI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.25
- Centene (CNC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!