Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Xcerra (NASDAQ: XCRA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.01, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $80.09 million versus the consensus estimate of $82.04 million.
Xcerra sees Q2 2017 EPS of ($0.04)-$0.00, versus the consensus of ($0.03). Xcerra sees Q2 2017 revenue of $77-81 million, versus the consensus of $77.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xcerra (XCRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!