Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers FY EPS Guidance
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Xactly Corporation (NYSE: XTLY) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.37 million.
Xactly Corporation sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.47)-($0.41), versus the consensus of ($0.52).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xactly Corporation (XTLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!