Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers FY EPS Guidance
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Xactly Corporation (NYSE: XTLY) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.37 million.
Xactly Corporation sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.47)-($0.41), versus the consensus of ($0.52).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xactly Corporation (XTLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Quality Systems (QSII) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Reaffirms
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!