Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers FY EPS Guidance
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Xactly Corporation (NYSE: XTLY) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.37 million.
Xactly Corporation sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.47)-($0.41), versus the consensus of ($0.52).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xactly Corporation (XTLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- 3M Co. (MMM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- Corning (GLW) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c