XO Group (XOXO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Sales Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
XO Group (NYSE: XOXO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.48 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingles Markets, Inc. (IMKTA) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68; Comps Up 1.3%
- Rally Software (RALY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Ahead of Expectations
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (CWST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Updates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!