XO Group (XOXO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Sales Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
XO Group (NYSE: XOXO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.48 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 8/1: Loews (L), General Growth (GGP), MeetMe (MEET), AMC Entertainment (AMC) Report
- LifePoint Health (LPNT) Misses Q2 EPS by 19c, Guidance Falls Short
- Chevron posts largest quarterly loss since 2001 on weak oil prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!