XO Group (XOXO) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
XO Group (NYSE: XOXO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.49 million.
"During the quarter, we delivered strong results in our transaction revenue initiative sand launched key enhancements to our leading local marketplace for wedding professionals and couples. We also welcomed Paul Bascobert, as President of Local Marketplace. Paul has a strong track record of serving local businesses and we're excited for him to be part of our next phase of growth," said Mike Steib, Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on XO Group (XOXO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!