XO Group (XOXO) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
XO Group (NYSE: XOXO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.49 million.
"During the quarter, we delivered strong results in our transaction revenue initiative sand launched key enhancements to our leading local marketplace for wedding professionals and couples. We also welcomed Paul Bascobert, as President of Local Marketplace. Paul has a strong track record of serving local businesses and we're excited for him to be part of our next phase of growth," said Mike Steib, Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on XO Group (XOXO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!