Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.12 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03