Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Roughly In-Line
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.89, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.59 billion.
Wyndham Worldwide sees FY2016 EPS of $5.68-$5.71, versus the consensus of $5.73. Wyndham Worldwide sees FY2016 revenue of $5.65 billion, versus the consensus of $5.65 billion.
"Wyndham continues to deliver solid earnings and strong cash flow," said Stephen P. Holmes, chairman and CEO. "These results reflect successful execution of our strategy, a resilient portfolio of complementary, fee-based businesses, and disciplined capital allocation."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- KeyCorp (KEY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!