Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Roughly In-Line
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.89, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.59 billion.
Wyndham Worldwide sees FY2016 EPS of $5.68-$5.71, versus the consensus of $5.73. Wyndham Worldwide sees FY2016 revenue of $5.65 billion, versus the consensus of $5.65 billion.
"Wyndham continues to deliver solid earnings and strong cash flow," said Stephen P. Holmes, chairman and CEO. "These results reflect successful execution of our strategy, a resilient portfolio of complementary, fee-based businesses, and disciplined capital allocation."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!