Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Roughly In-Line
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.89, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.59 billion.
Wyndham Worldwide sees FY2016 EPS of $5.68-$5.71, versus the consensus of $5.73. Wyndham Worldwide sees FY2016 revenue of $5.65 billion, versus the consensus of $5.65 billion.
"Wyndham continues to deliver solid earnings and strong cash flow," said Stephen P. Holmes, chairman and CEO. "These results reflect successful execution of our strategy, a resilient portfolio of complementary, fee-based businesses, and disciplined capital allocation."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) Announces Reacquisition of BELBUCA Rights from Endo (ENDP)
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!