Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Roughly In-Line
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.89, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.59 billion.
Wyndham Worldwide sees FY2016 EPS of $5.68-$5.71, versus the consensus of $5.73. Wyndham Worldwide sees FY2016 revenue of $5.65 billion, versus the consensus of $5.65 billion.
"Wyndham continues to deliver solid earnings and strong cash flow," said Stephen P. Holmes, chairman and CEO. "These results reflect successful execution of our strategy, a resilient portfolio of complementary, fee-based businesses, and disciplined capital allocation."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Wyndham Worldwide Achieves Perfect Score on Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index for Sixth Time
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!