Wuhan General Group (WUHN) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.06
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) CEO Shkreli to Stop Lending Out Shares
- Futures flat at the start of holiday shopping season
- Preliminary Thanksgiving Day Store Checks Showed Robust Traffic - Piper Jaffray
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Wuhan General Group (Nasdaq: WUHN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.02 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.3 million, versus $22.5 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) PT Lifted to $70 at Oppenheimer
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Posts Wider Net Loss for First Nine-Months of 2015
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!