Wuhan General Group (WUHN) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.06
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Wuhan General Group (Nasdaq: WUHN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.02 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.3 million, versus $22.5 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- FBR Capital Starts National-Oilwell Varco (NOV) at Outperform
- Focus on Microsoft's (MSFT) Cloud Transition, Not CEO - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!