Wuhan General Group (WUHN) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.06
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Home Depot (HD) Updates on Card Breach; Nudges FY14 EPS Outlook Higher
Wuhan General Group (Nasdaq: WUHN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.02 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.3 million, versus $22.5 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Pro-Dex (PDEX) Swings to Q4 Profit
- UPDATE: Steel Dynamics (STLD) Issues Strong Q3 adj.-EPS Outlook; Offers Operational Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!