Wuhan General Group (WUHN) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.06
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Wuhan General Group (Nasdaq: WUHN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.02 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.3 million, versus $22.5 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- Lithia Schedules Release of Third Quarter 2015 Results
- SMART Technologies (SMT) Reduces FY16 Outlook; Will Consider Strategic Alternatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!