Wright Medical Group (WMGI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wright Medical Group (NASDAQ: WMGI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.19), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $157.81 million.
Wright Medical Group sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.47)-($0.52), versus the consensus of ($0.49). Wright Medical Group sees FY2016 revenue of $677-683 million, versus the consensus of $684.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wright Medical Group (WMGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04
- II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!