Wowo Limited (JMU) Reports Q2 Breakeven Loss
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wowo Limited (NASDAQ: JMU) reported Q2 EPS of $-0.00, versus $-0.00 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $56.1 million, versus $44.3 million reported last year.
As of June 30, 2016, the Company’s cash and cash equivalents was $3.6 million, a decrease of 68% as compared to $11.2 million as of December 31, 2015. The decrease in cash and cash equivalents was mainly due to the growth of our online direct sales which requires cash outflow for products procurement. Working capital was $7.9 million as compared to $16.1 million as of December 31, 2015. Total shareholders’ equity was $284.8 million and $304.7 million as of June 30, 2016 and December 31, 2015, respectively.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wowo Limited (JMU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c