Wowo Limited (JMU) Reports Q2 Breakeven Loss
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wowo Limited (NASDAQ: JMU) reported Q2 EPS of $-0.00, versus $-0.00 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $56.1 million, versus $44.3 million reported last year.
As of June 30, 2016, the Company’s cash and cash equivalents was $3.6 million, a decrease of 68% as compared to $11.2 million as of December 31, 2015. The decrease in cash and cash equivalents was mainly due to the growth of our online direct sales which requires cash outflow for products procurement. Working capital was $7.9 million as compared to $16.1 million as of December 31, 2015. Total shareholders’ equity was $284.8 million and $304.7 million as of June 30, 2016 and December 31, 2015, respectively.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wowo Limited (JMU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!