Wowo Limited (JMU) Reports Q2 Breakeven Loss
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wowo Limited (NASDAQ: JMU) reported Q2 EPS of $-0.00, versus $-0.00 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $56.1 million, versus $44.3 million reported last year.
As of June 30, 2016, the Company’s cash and cash equivalents was $3.6 million, a decrease of 68% as compared to $11.2 million as of December 31, 2015. The decrease in cash and cash equivalents was mainly due to the growth of our online direct sales which requires cash outflow for products procurement. Working capital was $7.9 million as compared to $16.1 million as of December 31, 2015. Total shareholders’ equity was $284.8 million and $304.7 million as of June 30, 2016 and December 31, 2015, respectively.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wowo Limited (JMU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.20
- Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
- EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!