World Fuel Services (INT) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
World Fuel Services (NYSE: INT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.61, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.39 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.11 billion.
“Our aviation segment posted record results in the third quarter driven by seasonally strong core resale operations in North America, Europe and Asia as well as continued strength in government-related fueling activities, illustrating the strength of our diversified portfolio as it served to offset continued weakness in the marine markets,” stated Michael J. Kasbar, chairman and chief executive officer of World Fuel Services Corporation. “As we continue to develop and integrate our broad-based global energy management, fulfillment and payment platforms, our focus on increasing operating efficiency and expanding our value-added service offerings will serve us well as we look to execute on our long-term growth initiatives.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on World Fuel Services (INT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!