World Fuel Services (INT) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
World Fuel Services (NYSE: INT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.61, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.39 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.11 billion.
“Our aviation segment posted record results in the third quarter driven by seasonally strong core resale operations in North America, Europe and Asia as well as continued strength in government-related fueling activities, illustrating the strength of our diversified portfolio as it served to offset continued weakness in the marine markets,” stated Michael J. Kasbar, chairman and chief executive officer of World Fuel Services Corporation. “As we continue to develop and integrate our broad-based global energy management, fulfillment and payment platforms, our focus on increasing operating efficiency and expanding our value-added service offerings will serve us well as we look to execute on our long-term growth initiatives.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on World Fuel Services (INT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!