Workiva (WK) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Workiva (NYSE: WK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.23), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.34). Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $44.87 million.
Customers: Workiva had 2,696 customers as of September 30, 2016, a net increase of 228 customers from September 30, 2015.
Revenue Retention Rate: As of September 30, 2016, Workiva's revenue retention rate (excluding add-on revenue) was 95.0%, and the revenue retention rate including add-on revenue was 108.7%. Add-on revenue includes the change in both seats purchased and seat pricing for existing customers.
Workiva sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.21)-($0.20), versus the consensus of ($0.22). Workiva sees Q4 2016 revenue of $45.2-45.7 million, versus the consensus of $48.8 million.
Workiva sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.84)-($0.85), versus the consensus of ($0.98). Workiva sees FY2016 revenue of $177.5-178 million, versus the consensus of $181.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Workiva (WK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- KongZhong (KZ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!