Workday (WDAY) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Workday (NYSE: WDAY) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $377.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $372.68 million.
Looking ahead, we anticipate third quarter subscription revenues to be within a range of $331 to $333 million and third quarter total revenues to be $398 to $400 million.
(Street sees Q3 revenue of $401.3 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Workday (WDAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- 3M Co. (MMM) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Trims Top-End of FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!