Workday (WDAY) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Workday (NYSE: WDAY) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $377.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $372.68 million.
Looking ahead, we anticipate third quarter subscription revenues to be within a range of $331 to $333 million and third quarter total revenues to be $398 to $400 million.
(Street sees Q3 revenue of $401.3 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Workday (WDAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neustar (NSR) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!