Workday (WDAY) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Workday (NYSE: WDAY) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $377.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $372.68 million.
Looking ahead, we anticipate third quarter subscription revenues to be within a range of $331 to $333 million and third quarter total revenues to be $398 to $400 million.
(Street sees Q3 revenue of $401.3 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Workday (WDAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!