Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Flat FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolverine World Wide (NYSE: WWW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $603.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $631.09 million.
Wolverine World Wide sees FY2016 EPS of $1.30 to $1.40, versus the consensus of $1.37. Revenue is seen at the lower end of $2.475 billion to $2.575 billion, versus the consensus of $2.54 billion.
"We delivered strong earnings results on revenue in line with our expectations for the third quarter, despite the tepid retail environment," said Blake W. Krueger, Wolverine Worldwide's Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President. "Importantly, we also continued to make excellent progress in strengthening our product innovation pipeline with an intense focus on our consumers. The Company's position - premised on a core portfolio of global, industry-leading brands - remains strong, and we believe the investments and initiatives we're pursuing today will deliver greater value to shareholders in 2017 and beyond."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- FCB Financial Holdings (FCB) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- First South Bancorp (FSBK) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!