Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Flat FY16 Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wolverine World Wide (NYSE: WWW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $603.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $631.09 million.
Wolverine World Wide sees FY2016 EPS of $1.30 to $1.40, versus the consensus of $1.37. Revenue is seen at the lower end of $2.475 billion to $2.575 billion, versus the consensus of $2.54 billion.
"We delivered strong earnings results on revenue in line with our expectations for the third quarter, despite the tepid retail environment," said Blake W. Krueger, Wolverine Worldwide's Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President. "Importantly, we also continued to make excellent progress in strengthening our product innovation pipeline with an intense focus on our consumers. The Company's position - premised on a core portfolio of global, industry-leading brands - remains strong, and we believe the investments and initiatives we're pursuing today will deliver greater value to shareholders in 2017 and beyond."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views