Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Flat FY16 Outlook
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolverine World Wide (NYSE: WWW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $603.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $631.09 million.
Wolverine World Wide sees FY2016 EPS of $1.30 to $1.40, versus the consensus of $1.37. Revenue is seen at the lower end of $2.475 billion to $2.575 billion, versus the consensus of $2.54 billion.
"We delivered strong earnings results on revenue in line with our expectations for the third quarter, despite the tepid retail environment," said Blake W. Krueger, Wolverine Worldwide's Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President. "Importantly, we also continued to make excellent progress in strengthening our product innovation pipeline with an intense focus on our consumers. The Company's position - premised on a core portfolio of global, industry-leading brands - remains strong, and we believe the investments and initiatives we're pursuing today will deliver greater value to shareholders in 2017 and beyond."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!