Wix.com (WIX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wix.com (NASDAQ: WIX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.9 million.
Wix.com sees Q4 2016 revenue of $81-82 million, versus the consensus of $76.7 million.
Wix.com sees FY2016 revenue of $287-288 million, versus prior guidance of $278-280 million and the consensus of $279.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wix.com (WIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!